Sunday, February 1, 2009

Traumatized by Alexander S. Brown Update *Signed Paperbacks for Sale!*

Last Thursday was a great signing for Traumatized. I just want to take this time to tell everyone thank you for your support and I can't wait to see what you think of Traumatized.

I do have very few paperbacks left and they're going very quickly. If you would like a signed copy of Traumatized, please email me. I'm pricing paperbacks at $18.00 with shipping and handling included.

I'm accepting money orders.In your email please specify how you would like me to sign your copy and I will respond with my P.O. Box.

Also, check out my new website www.traumatizedalexandersbrown.webs.com it has photos, links, samples, events, updates, and reviews.

Best Wishes,
Alexander S. Brown
www.traumatizedsouls.com
traumatizedboy21@aol.com

No comments: